Sunday, March 26, 2017

Transfer response

After transferring I plan on continuing school and will attend a 4 year college. I haven't applied yet but I plan on going to a cuny. I don't want to go too far away from my family and cuny is more affordable. Given that I am working on a math and science major, I'm considering being a teacher or continuing my nursing degree. A bachelors in science or in education. I also want to learn what exams I would need to take if I get a degree in education. Since I have a year until I apply (Spring 18)  I've been really trying to find a career that can change the future. Aspects such as the generations after us, the environment etc. As technology advances, I want find an outlet to let people improve or reverse the pollution.
My main concern is what jobs I qualify for when get this degree (my associates) in liberal arts math and science. I also want to know the affects of getting a degree in cuny and if 4 years/ jobs  will look down at an community college degree.


No comments:

Post a Comment